Friday (060804): Dreamt of my dar last night; funny as it sounds was glad it happened just so I could 'see' him after so long... he looked well which is a good thing :)
Before I headed to work, I viewed a tape from my client; cool stuff! Made me aspire to be an investigative officer, ha! ;P Work-wise was all about progress reports ...
Everyone has his or her own way of handling things; a firm believer in "everything happens for a reason", I pray that the best will come my buddy's way coz I know she deserves it. Gonna miss you and talk to you soon, precious *hugs*.
Hmm, wonder how the tandem sky dive went for a close pal (am keen to take it up too).
Saturday (070804): Collected my keyboard and had a wonderful time practising away.
Bought some baking stuff (in the mood to bake)!
Talked to mum about the possibility of me completing my masters in Melbourne (just wanna vibe her to see if she would be ok with that) ... nothing is fixed, just hope to submit my request for scholarship and we'll see where that leads me to (leave it in Allah's hands).
My cousins from Malacca came so we'll gather at granny's on Sunday (there was a plan for picnic too!)
A reunion for my alumni is underway next week (good time to catch up before one of them delivers) :)
Sunday (080804): A friend of mine was in Genting and was suprised to receive her sms (was just sharing thots about a mutual friend)
My keyboard instructor told me, "you gotta let your passion for music guide you.. have patience; you are not chasing a bus or anything... music is about leisure so relax" ... felt like I got hit by a bulldozer, ha! Work hazard kicking in... must learn how to relax MORE. Its funny how through your daily activities, traits of you surface... can hear a buddy snigger, "Stop being a tight ass!" In everything I do, I want to give the best; that's how mum nurtured me but I acknowledge that I have 'mellowed' alot through the years especially now.
Oh well, went home to bake two cakes (choc cake + banana walnut cake) while I ponder over the day's events (learnt alot). Thank you, everyone :)
Monday (090804): Happy birthday, Singapore. Headed for picnic at Pasir Ris and had an interesting discussion with my cousin about forensic pathology; we both love Patricia Cornwell. Planned to head down to Kino next week to buy some books; Back home, stumbled upon James Patterson's "Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas" (excellent!) Now, I have a book to read to while my lazy afternoon away... this is HAPPINESS!
"The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved" – Victor Hugo
PS: Reminded me of the national celebration we had last year, dar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment